Was using special rules using ccode or shelving location until 20.5.2021. Ccode and shelving location in circulation rules are not needed in 3AMK anymore.
- Ccode is used only to show ownership of an item. Separated collections for each university are marked with ccode.
- Haaga-Helia has a special rule: there is no fees for Haaga-Helia staff when issuing items owned by Haaga-Helia
- This rule was defined by using patron category, item type and ccode
- In May 2021, new item types were created for Haaga-Helia materials. Items were modified to these new item types using Koha's tool 'Batch item modification'.
- Old Ccode rules were deleted 9.6.2021.
Haaga-Helia has a special rule: there is a small collection where reserving is limited for Haaga-Helia staff only Currently this rule id defined by using patron category, item type and shelving location
- When we moved to Koha Community version, Haaga-Helia started to use new item type to restrict reserves of this special collection in Vierumäki. Now, only library staff can make reservation to this special collection. But, if some other library has same items, then the reservation queue is shared.
- Basic rule: Loan-period for all items is 28 days
|Hakuteokset||Tilastokeskus, Kirjasto||Loaning allowed|
|Hakuteokset||All other than Tilastokeskus or Kirjasto||No Loaning|
|Lukulaitteet||Tilastokeskus, Kirjasto||Loaning allowed, loan-period 14 days|
|Lukulaitteet||All other than Tilastokeskus or Kirjasto||No Loaning|
- Some rules for special collections that are not for loaning are defined by some shelving locations, but these could possibly be managed by notloan-categories.